Friday 26 July 2024

My Precioussss.....

I've invested in 'The One Ring' card (#380, foil).


Bought one copy solely for the trading purpose.

This card is powerful in play and iconic in art and meaning (it's famous and admired, precious thing with great power; leads it's owners to decadency and corruption).

I think it's destined to raise in price, unless Wizards of the Coast ban it from Modern and/or EDH formats. Going to wait for about 20 years and see the price change. Wish me luck if You can. :)

Until then it's safely secured in a card binder, in a protective foil.

If I earn a lot, part of it will be spent on Buddhism & Wicca.


... am I Gollum? >.>

--
The card is powerful on it's own, but there are powerful combos with other cards as well - life-prolonging protection from everything every turn, and/or near infinite resources draw.

For Example:

No comments:

Post a Comment